- Obtaining consent and identifying the purpose for the collection of personal information.
- Procuring additional consent for any secondary use or disclosure of the information.
- Communicate to individual what personal information is being collected, why, how it will be used, disclosed and protected.
- Collection of personal information is limited to what is necessary for the identified purposes and will be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Information will be protected by adequate safeguard.
- CRI's privacy policies and practices will be made common knowledge and be made readily available.
- Policy is in place to address complaints of non-compliance of CRI Privacy Practices.